Thursday, March 28, 2013

How to reformat my Nokia N73 phone without paying to do it at the shop?

Q. I think my N73 has a virus. I can detect this because the message "Memory full. Delete some data." constantly pops up even though the C drive has no data such as large applications or videos or photos in it. I have even cleared all the history, cache and cookies from the the internet browser but still the free space in the C drive is at 81kb.

Is there an application that can do this process of reformatting the phone software?
Please help me!

A. Just type *#7370# in the standby mode and enter the security code (12345 by default). After that, the phone will start formatting itself. This may take a few minutes.

How to find out Nokia handphone password in order to transfer account to another handphone?
Q. How to transfer a hp account to another hp of Nokia with digits 013-xxxxxxxxx?

A. http://youranswers.andrewbolam.co.uk
A very informative website, kindly stay in website and check.

How do you fix Nokia E51 Keypad not working after dropping phone in water?
Q. Help! I dropped my Nokia E51 in water and now the keypad doesn't work. The on/off button still works and pple can ring/text me but I can't answer/text back

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks!

A. Normally water damage screws the phone completely. Try to turn the phone off and dry it out. This ideally should have been done before turning it on. I did the same to a nokia. It was already off and I was thrown in a swimming pool. I left it off and dried it for 2 days in the airing cupboard and luckily it worked. Then one day it rained and a few drips got inside while it was switched on and POOF! Broken.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment