Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Do the same Nokia chargers work for Nokia flip phones and for the non-flip phones?

Q. I have like 6 Nokia chargers from previous phones that are not the flip phones, but I'd like to get a Nokia flip phone. Are all Nokia chargers the same, regardless of the type of Nokia phone?

A. well depending on how old these nokia phone chargers are, right now there is a new plug its really thin and there is the old plug whitch is a bit fatter the newer nokia phones carry the thin charger pin but their is also a plug that you can plug into your old nokia charger and the end is thin like the newer nokia phone chargers

How to make Nokia mobile ring through headphones, when headphones are plugged in?
Q. I have Nokia 5230 Xpress music. I dont want it to play ringtone(for incoming calls) outside, it should play through headphones only (when they are plugged in). any idea?

A. Take a fork (Or other eating utensil) And look for the nearest outlet.
Insert, Enjoy.

How to set nokia x2 equalizer to get maximum bass?
Q. Is there any hack available for nokia x2(s40 6th edition) phone to enable megabass or bass boost . Plz help me to set or hack the equalizer or phone software to get max bass.
I am a bass edict. Also share your equalizer settings with me .. May be ur settings help me to get MEGABASS!

A. Those clowns at the flea market can do it for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment