Monday, March 18, 2013

What is better the blackberry curve or the blackberry tour from us cellular?

Q. i was going to get one of the two phones and was wondering which one overall would be best to get.

A. The curve is much much better because my friend has a tour, and it freezes a lot.
so i think you should get the curve :) x

How to get blackberry contacts off computer without a phone?
Q. I had my blackberry pearl stolen and replaced it with a iphone. How do i get my saved contacts off the pc onto the iphone? I don't have it saved in Outlook so that is not an option.

A. If you did a backup using desktop manager, look for the .ipd file on your hard drive. Then there are tools on the Net that will load it/convert it to iPhone.

why does my blackberry pearl 8100 messages suddenly start disappearing?
Q. i cannot see sent messages or recieved ones.
how can i fix this?

A. It sounds as though you have a low amount of internal memory. Follow the steps in the link below to free up memory:

http://bit.ly/a5hHG




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment