Thursday, June 27, 2013

How do I set my Nokia 5300 to ring and vibrate at the same time?

Q. I recently bought a Nokia 5300, and I can't for the life of me find how to make it both ring and vibrate when people call me or send me text messages. Does anybody know how to do this?

A. Go to Profile under menu and choose vibrate ON

How can I connect my Nokia 6709 smartphone to my home wireless internet connection?
Q. I just got a nokia 6709 smartphone. It's through Verizon straight talk. I want to connect it to my phone to my home wireless connection, but I can't figure out how to do it.

A. does it even support wi-fi? if it does go to settings connetivity and define your access point

How can someone with a Nokia e8 phone and samsung epic phone video chat?
Q. Both of us have cameras on both sides. Is there any apps that allow us to video chat with each other?

A. e8 doesnt exist. If u mean n8 or e7, skype only works with voice calls on symbian^3 models, but theres an app named fring u can both try for free video chat.
http://m.fring.com/
If u mean normal video chat thru ur phone, then yes, it should work if both phones have video call capability.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment