Wednesday, June 5, 2013

How to connect your Samsung Galaxy Y to a wireless network?

Q. Hello. I'm planning to buy a Samsung Galaxy Y. Before i get it can you tell me how to connect it to a wireless connection? Thanks.

A. open the application list and select Settings â
Wireless and networks â Wi-Fi settings â Wi-Fi.

How to unlock my samsung omnia 2 when emergency calls only?
Q. - Emergency calls only appears, with unlock on the left bottom of the screen and menu on the right.

A. I couldn't seem to get anything when I tried to get to that website. Found http://www.samsungmobileunlocking.com instead though.

How much would the Samsung Omnia cost with an eligible upgrade?
Q. How much would the Samsung Omnia cost with an eligible upgrade with Verizon?

My upgrade was due back in June I just haven't had the money or the chance to do it.
The phone I have now already has internet and what not? Or would that even change the cost?

A. Right now your upgrade would cost about $50. But if you choose to get the phone you will have to pay a monthly service charge fee. Which includes unlimited megabyte usage. (Internet access) The service charge is $30/month. If you are willing to pay the fees then you can get the phone, but keep in mind that you will have to pay that monthly fee.

-Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment