Monday, June 3, 2013

How long should the Samsung galaxy note 2 take to charge?

Q. Idk if im being paranoid but it seems like my note 2 is taking longer to charge. From 15% it took around 3 hours to get to 96%. Is that norma or is my phone taking too longnto to charge? .

A. I also have a Galaxy Note 2... and the time it takes depends....

Are you plugging in your phone directly into a wall outlet or into the USB Port on your computer. From my experience, it's quicker if you use the wall outlet.

Another important factor is this... Is your phone turned on or off during the charge. You do realize that if it's turned on.. the charge will take 2-3 times longer because the phone is currently active and in use. One trick you can try is to put your phone into Airplane Mode if you need a faster charge. That will turn off all internal radios. Another trick you can try would be to go into your Notification Screen (swipe down from any home screen)... and select Power Saving Mode. ..that will reduce power consumption and allow your phone to charge faster.

Also, I noticed the Note 2 is very power hungry (when I first got my phone). I went into the settings and made some adjustments... mostly with the S Pen... now my phone usually lasts 2.5 days between charges.

How to use the samsung acclaim camera with the SD card?
Q. I kinda broke my sd card, now I can't take pictures, add musib, send pictures or whatever :/ help me please!

A. Broke your SD memory card? Well that's a kin to opening film camera with film in it. That's all she wrote! Time to purchase a new card. At least they are being offered at great prices now. But sadly it sounds like your pictures are done for. Oh by the way since your handling of the SD card broke it, you need to be extra careful with your camera. Put the neck strap around your neck always! Drop a digital camera and you are looking at an unrepairable "paper weight".......

How long is the samsung glyde battery supposed to last?
Q. I just charged it last night and it beeped, notifying me that it was fully charged. it isn't even three pm yet and i only have 1 bar left. i dont use vz navigator and i dont use the mobile web or any of the vcast stuff. i turned off vibrations and the light is only on for 15 seconds. i do text though but not excessivly. is anyone else experiencing the same dilemma where the battery dies down in less than a day without using many of the applications?

A. It takes a few charges for the batter to completely sync and operate at its maximum capacity. You most likely don't have anything to worry about, the battery is just new. There are very low chances that you actually have a defective battery.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment