Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Can a Samsung cell phone car carger work on a Samsung camera batter?

Q. I bought a car charger for my Samsung Eternity cell phone and noticed that one of the attachments fits in my Samsung SL620 camera slot. I wonder if it will charge in my car as well?

I don't want to try it just yet in case something bad can happen.
*charger and battery
Yikes! I should have previewed my spelling.

A. I would not reccomend it.

How does the samsung rogue connect to the internet?
Q. I was wondering if the samsung rogue can connect to a home internet.. Without having to use the mobile internet.

A. The Criminal operates on Verizon's EV-DO Rev. A system to search the Online at high-speed 3G connections. Customers can look through Websites in full perspective, with Display assistance, for an improved the buyer and easier routing.
The mobile phone also can accessibility popular internet websites such as Facebook or myspace, Tweets, YouTube and MySpace -- immediately from the home selection.
The internet browser can save webpages and add preferred to the Information Nourish list, keep a record of websites frequented, has a search function and allows users to deliver a URL in a textual content -- all services that make the exploring process more available. Overall, the Rogue's Online encounter is excellent, with an easy-to-use internet browser and fast Online connections.

How are the Samsung Mythic texting capabilities?
Q. I am planning on getting the mythic but just wanted to know if it's good for texting. I heard that it freezes and is unresponsive but I love it and want the truth. If someone could please clarify this and tell me if it's good or not that would be great, thanks!

A. I've had this phone for a while and it doesn't freeze at all for me. For me the screen is quite responsive, and if you're having trouble with it, just go to Menu>settings>phone>calibration and from there you can calibrate the touch screen.
There are three ways to text with this phone: 1:qwerty keyboard texting (just rotate the phone to landscape view and it will appear when you are texting) 2: regular phone keypad texting (this phone has a t9 dictionary or you can just do it regular) 3: handwriting( this phone will recognize letters in print handwriting, but beware, it must be very precise on how it is written)
That's all the texting methods on the samsung mythic A-897.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment