Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What is a good Blackberry SDK for someone who is new to developing apps for blackberry?

Q. I have a Blackberry 8700g, and I want to develop apps for it. I have never made an app for a handheld, but I have made apps in Visual Basic, and games with Game Maker, and adobe Flash 2004.

A. Here you can find all that you need for your developing needs for the Blackberry.

http://na. blackberry.com/eng/developers/

From the time a blackberry bush starts growing the blackberries, how long will new berries start forming?
Q. Once blackberries are ripe and ready to eat, how long will I still have ripe blackberries? Thanks so much!

A. Blackberries produce fruit on second year canes, after the second year it is possible to have ripe fruits from late July to November.

How much would a blackberry cost with a standard Blackberry Curve for 2 years?
Q. I currently have AT&T with a Samsung Eternity. It has a two year agreement. When I get a Blackberry, how much is it going to cost for 2 years, excluding the cost of the phone?

A. The minimum would be $70/month plus taxes and fees for 24 months. The maximum would be $135/month plus fees and taxes for 24 months.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment