Saturday, April 27, 2013

How to find out Nokia handphone password in order to transfer account to another handphone?

Q. How to transfer a hp account to another hp of Nokia with digits 013-xxxxxxxxx?

A. http://youranswers.andrewbolam.co.uk
A very informative website, kindly stay in website and check.

How do you fix Nokia E51 Keypad not working after dropping phone in water?
Q. Help! I dropped my Nokia E51 in water and now the keypad doesn't work. The on/off button still works and pple can ring/text me but I can't answer/text back

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks!

A. Normally water damage screws the phone completely. Try to turn the phone off and dry it out. This ideally should have been done before turning it on. I did the same to a nokia. It was already off and I was thrown in a swimming pool. I left it off and dried it for 2 days in the airing cupboard and luckily it worked. Then one day it rained and a few drips got inside while it was switched on and POOF! Broken.

How to connect my nokia x6 to wireless internet in my home?
Q. I have wireless internet on my laptop but when i want to connect my phone in my home to wlan it said ''no wlan network found''. I heard that first you must something set on computer. Two days ago I bought a phone so I don't know how to set wireless. Please help.

A. If you happen to see that message again, but the computer says there is a WLAN, then probably you covered the antenna of your X6 that is for wireless. It is located below the phone.

For extreme case, there must be something wrong on the WLAN configuration. Try to bring the phone to Nokia and let them check it.

If not, try to refresh the list of networks, Maybe it will do something better.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment