Sunday, April 7, 2013

How are the Samsung Mythic texting capabilities?

Q. I am planning on getting the mythic but just wanted to know if it's good for texting. I heard that it freezes and is unresponsive but I love it and want the truth. If someone could please clarify this and tell me if it's good or not that would be great, thanks!

A. I've had this phone for a while and it doesn't freeze at all for me. For me the screen is quite responsive, and if you're having trouble with it, just go to Menu>settings>phone>calibration and from there you can calibrate the touch screen.
There are three ways to text with this phone: 1:qwerty keyboard texting (just rotate the phone to landscape view and it will appear when you are texting) 2: regular phone keypad texting (this phone has a t9 dictionary or you can just do it regular) 3: handwriting( this phone will recognize letters in print handwriting, but beware, it must be very precise on how it is written)
That's all the texting methods on the samsung mythic A-897.

What games are in the samsung gravity and the samsung gravity 2?
Q. Hi, I really like both phones, but I want to know which one comes with games and what games there is. Not the ones you download, I am talking about the ones they already put in the phone for you without going to t-zones. Please please help me. Please and thank you!

A. Hey, i just got the samsung gravity not long ago. Idk bout the samsung gravity 2, but mine has block breaker deluxe, and midnight pool 2. I don't like the midnight pool one, and each u can only play 4 like...3 min. They don't hav any full games on it, but i think the phone is worth it by itself.

How to unlock my samsung omnia 2 when emergency calls only?
Q. - Emergency calls only appears, with unlock on the left bottom of the screen and menu on the right.

A. I couldn't seem to get anything when I tried to get to that website. Found http://www.samsungmobileunlocking.com instead though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment