Friday, April 12, 2013

How to connect my nokia x6 to wireless internet in my home?

Q. I have wireless internet on my laptop but when i want to connect my phone in my home to wlan it said ''no wlan network found''. I heard that first you must something set on computer. Two days ago I bought a phone so I don't know how to set wireless. Please help.

A. If you happen to see that message again, but the computer says there is a WLAN, then probably you covered the antenna of your X6 that is for wireless. It is located below the phone.

For extreme case, there must be something wrong on the WLAN configuration. Try to bring the phone to Nokia and let them check it.

If not, try to refresh the list of networks, Maybe it will do something better.

How do I set my Nokia 5300 to ring and vibrate at the same time?
Q. I recently bought a Nokia 5300, and I can't for the life of me find how to make it both ring and vibrate when people call me or send me text messages. Does anybody know how to do this?

A. Go to Profile under menu and choose vibrate ON

How can someone with a Nokia e8 phone and samsung epic phone video chat?
Q. Both of us have cameras on both sides. Is there any apps that allow us to video chat with each other?

A. e8 doesnt exist. If u mean n8 or e7, skype only works with voice calls on symbian^3 models, but theres an app named fring u can both try for free video chat.
http://m.fring.com/
If u mean normal video chat thru ur phone, then yes, it should work if both phones have video call capability.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment