Friday, April 19, 2013

How to connect your Samsung Galaxy Y to a wireless network?

Q. Hello. I'm planning to buy a Samsung Galaxy Y. Before i get it can you tell me how to connect it to a wireless connection? Thanks.

A. open the application list and select Settings â
Wireless and networks â Wi-Fi settings â Wi-Fi.

How to use the samsung acclaim camera with the SD card?
Q. I kinda broke my sd card, now I can't take pictures, add musib, send pictures or whatever :/ help me please!

A. Broke your SD memory card? Well that's a kin to opening film camera with film in it. That's all she wrote! Time to purchase a new card. At least they are being offered at great prices now. But sadly it sounds like your pictures are done for. Oh by the way since your handling of the SD card broke it, you need to be extra careful with your camera. Put the neck strap around your neck always! Drop a digital camera and you are looking at an unrepairable "paper weight".......

How to unlock my samsung omnia 2 when emergency calls only?
Q. - Emergency calls only appears, with unlock on the left bottom of the screen and menu on the right.

A. I couldn't seem to get anything when I tried to get to that website. Found http://www.samsungmobileunlocking.com instead though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment