Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What is better the blackberry curve or the blackberry tour from us cellular?

Q. Im going to be getting a new phone from us cellular and its going to be a blackberry. So I was wondering which blackberry is better overall the curve or the tour.

A. I would absolutely go with the Curve over the Tour. The Tour seems like it was rushed and there are quite a few problems with it.

The Curve is a much more stable device.

why does my blackberry pearl 8100 messages suddenly start disappearing?
Q. i cannot see sent messages or recieved ones.
how can i fix this?

A. It sounds as though you have a low amount of internal memory. Follow the steps in the link below to free up memory:

http://bit.ly/a5hHG

How to get blackberry contacts off computer without a phone?
Q. I had my blackberry pearl stolen and replaced it with a iphone. How do i get my saved contacts off the pc onto the iphone? I don't have it saved in Outlook so that is not an option.

A. If you did a backup using desktop manager, look for the .ipd file on your hard drive. Then there are tools on the Net that will load it/convert it to iPhone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment