Wednesday, July 24, 2013

does blackberry messenger work on an unlocked phone when you put a different sim card?

Q. My sister is giving me her blackberry bold 9700 soon, she's on O2 and i'm on 3. The phone is unlocked so I was just wondering whether i can use blackberry messenger using my sim card because my sim card has already got internet data plan with it. I haven't tried yet because she hasn't given it to me yet.

A. If it has an INTERNET data plan (e.g. 500 websites a month, or unlimited browsing) then no, but if it has a data plan you can use for anything (e.g. 500MB a month) then check with your provider, usually just ask and they'll pay for you to have it.

How many blackberry bushes can grow in one acre of land?
Q. I'm doing a science project and my teacher made it a little too specific so I pretty much need help here. I need to find out how many blackberries can grow in one acre, and how much they will sell for.

A. There are lots of dependancies; what type of plant you are growing and what soil type are key factors. On average commercial growers can get 3kg of fruit per plant on mature plants. The spacing of the plants depends on the plant variety used. Assume you need to space the plants 2mtrs apart and the rows spaced the same, now you have that data you can calculate how many rows you can get in on one acre and then compute the total potential yield. Bear in mind that there will always be wastage and losses.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment