Tuesday, July 16, 2013

How do I get rid of the defult Nokia music on the Nokia 5300?

Q. Does anyone know how to get rid of the music in the music player? I've only just worked out how to put music on the phone and its annoying when its disturbed by awful Nokia music already on the phone. Help anyone?

A. sorry but you cant get it out of your phone

How to get rid of Nokia greetings sound?
Q. I've got my father used Nokia 6500c phone and decided to use it as a backup phone. However I've never had Nokia and could not find how to get rid of annoying and noisy greetings and goodbye sounds when switching it on and off. Any help would be appreciated.

A. oops.. sorry i am a samsung user.. :D
but one thing you can do, keep your phone in silent mode..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment