Monday, July 22, 2013

How can you tell if a Lenovo Z570 is fully charged?

Q. I have just bought it and havent turned it on yet there is a white light on the front but it has been charging for a long time does it change colour when its done?

A. If you don't like the utility that came with the laptop; Google 'laptop battery indicator' or something similar, there are plenty of free utilities that will keep you fully informed as to the state of your battery.

My Lenovo tablet says there is no sufficient storage repeatably?
Q. I have the Lenovo tablet and have a small amount of apps, photos, videos and music on it. When I try to update the apps it says there is an insufficient storage space but this does not occur when I download new apps? I thought this may be because of too many videos or photos so deleted lots but it keeps doing it. I deleted an album with 50 photos and that only updated one app...Why is it doing this? My apps are all around 2 MB so there not large and i have plenty of room on my extra SD card. Please give me tips on why it thinks there is no space or how to transfer things onto the SD card if that's why?

A. You may have plenty of space on your SD card but Android uses the internal memory for apps and updates. And internal memory is not usually a lot.

In order to move apps onto the SD card, you will have to root the tablet. Search on google for the way to root your tablet. [eg. "root lenovo p700i"]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment