Friday, July 19, 2013

How can i back up blackberry messenger contacts to transfer to a new blackberry?

Q. which program should i use/ download?
and please don't tell me i can back up the contacts on the computer, i have done it for another blackberry and everything but my blackberry contacts work!

A. http://us.blackberry.com/support/devices/

Anyone know why the Blackberry bold 9870 app world does not work?
Q. Just got the blackberry bold and it won't let me download any applications from the phone or the website and I haven't a clue why. Whenever I try, it keeps taking me to the personal information page and the terms and conditions page, which I keep accepting yet nothing happens!

Can anyone help please?

A. Have you got BISdata plan that puts you on the internet,applications need data,data is bought
from your service supplier,contact them for service...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment